1376-1388 N. Main St. -- 1913
Now a row of retail shops with apartments above, this two-story
structure with the distinctive ornamental roofline was built by Robert Noble
Burgess to house the First National Bank -- the town’s second financial
institution. The bank
merged with San Ramon Valley Bank and eventually became Bank of America. In
1947, the bank moved further south on Main Street.