1516 Bonanza St. -- 1926
The two-story Central Fire Station was the first station, and hub, of
the Central Fire Protection District, formed in 1926 by the County. The
station cost $3,000 to build; its new American LaFrance pumper engine had a
price tag of $7,000. The first fire chief was Raymond Spencer, son of Harry
Spencer, the town’s first mayor.