1501 N. Main St. -- 1907
By 1900, Walnut Creek
residents needed a place for community meetings and events. The community
organized a Town Hall Association, which acquired the lot across the street
at the corner of Main and Bonanza. It took several years, but in 1907 and
with money loaned by the new San Ramon Valley Bank, the Association built the
imposing two-story Town Hall.