1525 N. Main St. -- Early 1870s
This wood-frame Italianate-style house is the oldest residential
structure remaining on Main Street. When built, it sat further back on the
lot. Dr. Claude Leech, town physician, and his wife, Eva, purchased the house
in 1904. Dr. Leech used the first floor as his clinic and the upper floor as
their residence for 30 years.