1250 Locust St. -- 1925
Dedicated in 1925,
Walnut Creek’s Veterans Memorial Building served as a meeting place for local
veterans and other organizations and frequently hosted dances in the
second-floor ballroom. For a number of years, the building also doubled as a
County courthouse. The building was razed in 2006, and local veterans have a
new building in Lafayette.