1604 Locust St. -- 1889
Organized in 1888, St.
Paul’s (Episcopal) Mission held a fundraising drive to purchase this lot and
build a chapel. The sturdy redwood building served St. Paul’s Episcopal
Church until 1950, when the church moved to Trinity Avenue, and the
congregation “trundled” the building up the hill to its current location at
the center of the church property.