1632 Locust St. -- 1946
Emil Hagstrom initially opened one of his cash-and-carry grocery
stores – the 25th in his chain -- on Main Street in 1932. In 1946,
the store moved to this location on Locust Street, offering free parking in
the lot adjacent to the store. By 1960, this grocery store was one of 33 in
Hagstrom’s chain of markets.