1666 N. Main St. -- 1981
By 1980 and following three decades of rapid growth, Walnut Creek had
outgrown its original City Hall, located on the same site but facing Civic
Drive. The City built a new City Hall with its front facing Main Street. The
new City Hall served the City well for 20 years, but by 2000, the City had
again outgrown its headquarters. The 1981 building was expanded, and the
renovated City Hall was officially opened in 2002.